Commerce as a stream of education can be defined as a study of trade and business activities such as the exchange of goods and services from producer to final consumer. The main subjects that are taught in the Commerce stream in Class 11 and 12 include Economics, Accountancy and Business Studies.
There are so many professional courses are there after 12th like:-
- CA(Chartered Accountant)
- CS(Company Secretary)
- CFA(Chartered Financial Analyst)
- MBA(Master of business administrative)
- CMA(Certified Management Accountant)
- B.Com(Bachelor Of Commerce) 3 years
- BAF(Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance) 3 years
- BMS(Bachelor of Management Studies) 3 years
- BBA(Bachelor Of Business Administrative) 3 years
- BOE(Bachelor Of Economics) 3 years
- B.B.S. stands for Bachelor of Business Studies. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.F.A.– stands for Bachelor of Finance and Accounting. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.C.A.– stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. Course duration is 3 years.
Scope in Commerce is tremendous if I would answer in one line. Commerce is the back bone of any industry, therefore you need not at all worry about it.