Working in healthcare make a difference in people’s lives. Caring for people and helping others lead healthy lives is satisfying and important. Healthcare workers interact with different people everyday, including patients, doctors, medical staff. … There are lots of opportunities for advancement in healthcare.
Medical Courses after 12th – The healthcare industry aka medical industry or healthcare economy is one of the largest and fastest-growing industry of India. Aspirants choosing Biology as the main subject in Class 11 and 12, starts their rigorous preparation to pursue medical education from the beginning. However, NEET, AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS are the most eminent entrance examination for admission to undergraduate medical courses after 12th across the country. Therefore, most of the PCB students more often engage themselves into the groundwork for MBBS and BDS education. Day by Day, the demand of medical professionals is increasing due to the unfortunate upsurge in diseases and ailments.
These are the medical courses:-
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – MBBS
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – BDS
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery – BAMS
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery – BHMS
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery – BUMS
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – B.Pth or BPT
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science – B.VSc
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga – BNYS
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery – BSMS
Duration for these is 5 to 6 years