Progress Tracking plays a very key role in assessing a student’s abilities and also to identify areas of improvement and help the student work upon them. However, in most institutes this is not taken very seriously.
The following pattern is observed :
- Numerous Tests taken one after the other.
- After results are shared there is no follow up.
- No guidance is provided to show the student what are their weak/strong areas.
- Corrections of the papers are outsourced to other unqualified temporary staff.
- Professors are not involved in the evaluation process.
AGRAWAL NEXT ensures that every student’s progress is tracked using a feedback loop which also involves the parents. Agrawal’s Progress Tracking has 3 main gears :
- Regular Counselling
- Proper Evaluation
- Quarterly Reporting to Parents
Through our Personalized Mentors, counselling of the students will be done on a regular basis. Regular follow ups will be done on the "Specific Study Plans" which will be designed for each student according to his or her pace.
Unlike other coaching classes, the paper corrections will be done by the professor themselves who have taught the chapter. This will help in tracking the progress of each child accurately and provide good valuable feedback to the student.
Quarterly Reporting to Parents
Auto generated reports will be sent to the parents by Email and also by Post. These reports will have all the details like attendance record, test record and behavioural ratings. In some cases, the reporting will be monthly. Whenever required, the parents will also be called to the premises.